Friday, September 10, 2010

Theta Chi @ Ball State and St.Louis

So, I've been partying hard for the past 30 hours and I'm trying to remember shit, but I'm drawing a blank. First and foremost I want to thank the men of Theta Chi of Ball State University for a great night. These guys bought me so many shots I can't even remember. So, we performed the show and went to Dill Street Bar and it was lights out! The last thing I remember was being on the dance floor and pissing off chicks because my dance moves are unstoppable. I awake in my lovely Days Inn and it looked like Hurricane Katrina, minus all the dead black people.
So tonight I made my way back to St.Louis and it was another glorious night. My friends and I met some Washington University Law Student Girls who affirmed all my feelings about females. As usual I broke the ice with a roofies joke, which was not well received. But as usual I found my place with what I pereceived was a young Jewish girl, since Jews love me and any potential to make money. (naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah) Anyway, these girls were a waste of time so I continued to slam shots with friends. So, here is the moral of the story. I'm drunk and buzzing off tobacco from a dip. Yes it makes no sense, but either do condoms or law school chicks, unless they yell "objection" when you stick it in their ass. Anyway, the point is I'm rocking Sigma Nu tomorrow and will totally bang a sorority whore. I rule and my farts smell like an extinct dinosaur!

Word - Ruther

No comments:

Post a Comment